|Base of Works||
Hana Miyakoshi (Girlfriend)
Daisuke Higashida (東田 大輔 Higashida Daisuke) is the main protagonist of WWW.Working!!, a high school student who takes a part-time job at Wagnaria. He does not want to work, but is forced to take on a part-time job to pay for his personal costs after his father's business went bankrupt.
Daisuke has black hair. His eye color seems to be a yellow-hazel color. His face usually gives out emotions but when relaxed his face go full emotionless. He have a thin, normal-height figure.
Unlike the rest of his family, he has a serious personality and easily annoyed (and subsequently retorts) at anyone who get on his nerves, especially his carefree family. He can be seen reluctant to work since he thinks that it'll affect his grades. It has been noted by others (and himself) that he's unable to properly smile because of Miyakoshi. He's also quite perceptive, able to notice others thoughts with accurate result.
- Hana Miyakoshi: He initially dated Miyakoshi to improve her cooking but soon develop feelings for her and started dating for real.
According to the WWW.Working!! Official Fan Book:
- He likes peaceful days, chocolate (from stores) and starts to develop feelings for Hana.
- His favorite colors are black and blue.
- Higashida is in the same school as Takanashi Souta
- He share a resemblance to Kirio Yamada from the original series, althought sports a more mature personality than Kirio.
- Higashida mentions that his job as a part-timer was kept a secret at school because the school did not allow any of it students work part-time, this proves that Takanashi Souta's job is also a secret too, as they're from the same school.
- It is unlikely that that the main characters knows each other or are close (Higashida and Takanashi) as they passed through each others in the first episode.
- Higashida is the only male main character that are from the same school as Takanashi Souta.